Are You My Mother?

Title: Are You My Mother?
Author: Philip D Eastman (P.D. Eastman)
Price: $8.99
Pages: 72 pages
  • Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers; 1 edition
  • Publisher Date: June 12, 1960
ISBN: 0394800184
Classification: Picture Books

Annotation: A little birdie is just born and has lost his mommy. So he goes out looking for her and asking everyone (and everything), "Are You My Mother?"

Evaluation: Another classic PD Eastman tale that is sweet and funny and unforgettable! This is one of the first books I can remember reading! Ever! So, it must tell you about the effect this had on my relationship with storytelling and reading. I think that since it was so fun and had such a lasting impact on my relationship with books...it would be safe to say that I recommend it!